Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cranky Web Surfing

Wow. Two years and just over 2 weeks since I last posted here. I wonder if that's some sort of blog record. Wouldn't most people just delete this and start over? Not me. I am the Queen of Unfinished Things, and I like to keep all of the unfinished things around because one never knows when inspiration may strike. At least my little rantings don't take up any real space - at the house I may soon have to claim the title of Queen of Extra Storage Space.

I am having a crappy day. I feel crappy and spent some time this morning trying to convince myself that a lingering cough and fatigue didn't have to translate to a bad day. I lost that argument. I'm sure you've heard all those "experts" rattle on about how working out and eating healthy gives you more energy and puts you in a better mood. Fuck them.

So today I give you a tour of the Internet via my cranky self. Because reading blogs is my favorite way to pretend I'm spending time with my Cha-Cha.

I started out reading email (as I suspect many wasted days begin). An email from Houzz led me to Nuestra Vida Dulce. And here are a list of some of the prettiest places they recommended:
  1. House of Turquoise - my favorite color! Wish I'd been smart enough to guess other people might like it as much as me.
  2. Made By Girl led me to the next pretty...
  3. Huset, because I super-heart Scandinavian design.
  4. And finally, Desert Domicile is written by someone here in Tucson. Wait, Tucson? I need cool friends in Tucson - I may have to start my stalking career...

No comments: