Monday, June 13, 2011

I Survived Sonoma

Wine country went better than expected. Of course I drank more in one day than I've probably had in the entire last year. I am so lucky to be a happy drunk.

I was less delighted when a few unexpected hours in San Francisco had to be spent at Fisherman's Wharf. I LOVE the city to a completely irrational degree, but that smelly tourist trap is good for one thing only - letting all the other out-of-town visitors congregate away from the places I like to go. There was also much noise made about going to Union Square to go shopping in a long list of stores that can only be found in... pretty much every city in America. At least the noisy streets disguised the sound of my grinding teeth.

Monkey-Man was super duper impressed that I managed to not strangle anyone. And I swear I only made faces when everyone's back was turned.

No comments: