Sunday, July 29, 2007

Smells Like Toddler Spirit

Warning! Toddlers can smell weakness!

I haven't had a great week. I've been super tired, like first trimester tired, and even with a daily nap I've been struggling to get through my days. I feel like a zombie. I probably look a bit like a zombie. A well fed zombie but still.

I had a number of errands to run Friday morning so the toddler and I packed up and headed out, shopping list in hand. I should have known better.

My usually sunny, usually agreeable little boy turned into a whining, fit-throwing monster on our second stop. And with two more stops to go, I found myself with no defenses against the alien that had taken over my child.

Well except for buying it chocolate and running through Target as fast as possible with a medicine ball attached to my middle. I'm still recovering.

No comments: