Sunday, February 4, 2007

Done!

Well it only took 2 years, but I finally completed our wedding album. It's actually been done except for the last three pages for months. And by months, I mean almost a year. I'm very good at starting things. I'm even better at coming up with ideas of projects to start. It's the follow through that I suck at. I create endless to-do lists, and then manage to get one or two things marked off.

Btw, this is not a complete page. I'm still learning how to use my scanner (completely acceptable since I just got it for Christmas), and I'm pretty useless with Photoshop Elements (less acceptable since I got it for Christmas...2005). I'm not sure, but I think it may be capable of doing more than removing red eye (although I did find out that it does not remove pet green eye). Maybe I should look into a class for that...

We are not currently at a Superbowl Party because the boy has a terrible cold. We were told we could attend anyway, but the boy is refusing to leave the house. Nothing like being held captive by a two-year old. Even if he is the size of most four-year olds.

No comments: