Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Click

I watched the movie Kiss Kiss Bang Bang this weekend (yeah, ok, so I'm two years behind in my movie watching - sue me). It was hilarious! It just made me sad again for Robert Downy Jr though. It's too bad that his addictions keep him from working; he's brilliant. Of course I have completely selfish motivations as I'd like to see more of him.

Also watched Click (see, I do manage to watch some more current fare). My hub is a huge Adam Sandler fan, and I find myself liking his movies more often than I think I will. Underneath their veneer of cheap fart jokes, his movies reveal pretty mainstream family values. You don't see that very often in movies anymore. And now that I'm a mother to a toddler boy, I'm much more susceptible to fart jokes.

I'm not reading as much this year after a 7 month rush to read 2 to 3 books a week last year. But I am trying to watch more movies. My Netflix queue is getting truly out of hand.

No comments: