Monday, February 12, 2007

Still Sick!

The cold from hell continues to haunt our household. I broke down and started giving the boy antibiotics after the doctor saw fluid in his ears, and he seemed to be getting worse instead of better. Yesterday and today have been rough days for me. Everyone else in the family seems to be better.

The hub took me to a local resort Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. He was delighted to be well rested yesterday morning – no toddler kicking him all night (or coughing all night as he did last week). Unfortunately I brought my gerbil with me to the hotel so I didn’t sleep as well. What gerbil, you ask? The one inside my head that runs in its stupid wheel nonstop and keeps me from sleeping. Stupid f***ing gerbil.

I dosed myself with Benadryl and went to bed early last night. That helped.

No comments: