Friday, June 15, 2007

A Yipee Sort of Day!

First things first...

We got the ultrasound done this afternoon and it's....another boy! I'm quite happy to be the mother of boys; there's enough estrogen in this house already. He put up a high five for us, and we even got to watch him practice breathing (apparently a rare thing this early). I've been feeling odd the last few days, and I had a completely irrational fear that something was wrong. Turns out I'm already having Braxton Hicks (i.e. "false") contractions. That could explain the out of sorts feeling.

More water is supposed to help, but I already feel like my back teeth are floating. And I'm already planning a potty redecorate since I spend so much time there.

But something else wonderful happened to me today! I won a copy of the amazing book Visual Chronicles from the incredible sisters over at Journal Revolution. Their blog is one of my favorites, and I can't wait to dive into their book. It may be exactly what I need as I move into the 2nd half of this pregnancy.

Just FYI, M is flying to Germany tomorrow so Q and I will be spending the next few days in Phoenix with family and friends.

No comments: