Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tummy Tuesday - 31 Weeks

9 weeks to go!
Weight gain: 16 pounds
Tummy girth: 44 inches (right at belly button)

Well at least the measurements fit how I feel this week - enormous. We're talking beached whale proportions. All but one or two of my maternity shirts are already starting to ride up in front. At this rate, within the next few weeks my buddha will be hanging out for everyone to see. I've also managed to pull out most of the stitching on one of my smocked shirts. Because while the belly is the most obvious and frighteningly huge thing about me, my boobs are getting completely out of control as well.

My need for the joy that is Dr Magic has diminished - I didn't go at all last week, and the hips still feel good. I have been dealing with some pretty intense round ligament pain on my right side that I think started because of twisting around in the car to talk to or hand stuff to my preschooler. Maybe I should stop doing that.

Quake and I are doing pretty well on our second day of the Endurance Test. The dishes need to get gone and I'm pretty sure we'll be eating mostly frozen pizza and McDonald's for the next week, but I did manage to get the trash bins in last night.

Oh my! I believe this is my 100th post!

No comments: