Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tummy Tuesday - 33 Weeks

7 weeks to go!
Weight gain: 20 pounds
Tummy girth: 45 inches (right at belly button)

And I'm still packing on the pounds! I've reached that point in the pregnancy. You know the one. It's where you tell people how many more weeks you have, and even though they try really hard to hide it, you can't help but notice the look of terror that passes over their face. It's the look that says, "Dear God, she's actually going to get bigger?!" The look that says, "She's carrying twins, right? Right?!"

I'll work on getting some photos posted so you too can stare in shock and amazement at my gigantic belly.

It's also the point in the pregnancy where I feel like I'm done. I realize the calendar doesn't agree with me, but that doesn't matter. Because I'm done with being pregnant. I told a woman yesterday that I had, "a few more weeks, well, seven actually." She laughed and said, "A few is more like 2 or 3 weeks, but you tell yourself whatever you need to to cope!" She has a newborn so she understands.

In other parenting news, Monkey Man took Quake to school for the first time today. So it's after 9:30, and I'm still in my pjs. I'm not a morning person; I love a nice slow start to my day...

No comments: